At 11:30, in theory Enterprise Rent-a-Car picked me up, drove me to their facility, and I rented their car, as arranged, at noon. Theory and practice are not presently speaking to each other though.
While I've been sitting here waiting (yay wireless), I saw
- A girl who was so incredibly pale that she looked like a zombie. She had the unwise idea that light colours go well with bleach white skin (she wasn't albino though) -- in actuality, I think that black is the best clothing colour for very pale people
- A guy with a invincibility star on his shirt (from super mario 1)
- Another guy, about an hour later, with a 1-up mushroom and the words 1-up underneath it (also from super mario 1)
- People wearing various hats, kippot, headscarves, and the like
- Chabad house girls in their painfully-yellow shirts and long dresses
- Several people I know