Time to take the Behemoth back to Fnord. I probably get to brave thebusses back, unless they can fix it really quickly. Ugh. Also, was amusedto find that my power strip was accidentally off, and I noticed it justin time to keep my laptop from pooping out (was just trying to charge mycamera, and noticed no blinky charge light). I'm burning a nice new CDto listen to in the car..
- Internationale (Original French Version)
- Hey Bulldog (Firewater cover of the Beatles)
- Pass it Along (Beats version, by Chumbawamba)
- Mouth Full of Shit (also by Chumbawamba)
- Jerusalem (the classic british song)
- Volga Boatmen (classic russian song)
- What You See (Oingo Boingo)
- South Carolina (John Linell)
- Russian History XXX (Plaid Tongued Devils)
- Whiner (Plaid Tongued Devils)
- I think I'm a Wolf (Plaid Tongued Devils)
- Psychopharmacology (Firewater)
- All There Is (Bad Religion)
- Boot Stamping On a Human Face (Bad Religion)
- Electric Dreams (Bad Religion)
- Ni Jind (Daler Mehndi)
- Internationale (Jazz version)
I hope my new Plaid Tongued Devils CD gets here soon. I'm also likely tobuy the Bad Religion CD that I snagged online when it comes out -- the mp3s Ihave arn't that great, and this CD (empire strikes back) is, by my tastes,their best yet. The massager that I was going to be using on Debb arrivedtoday.. and unlike any other massager I've ever had before, it's actually decentin self-applicability. I spent about 15 minutes today getting my first realmassage in about 4 years. Feels good.
Yes, off to Fnord. Afterwards, I might hang at the Tree.. or maybe take a longbike ride (by my standards, anyhow)...