You are in your office. The light is off, and the sunlight moseys in through the window. A cool breeze gently flows through the window. You are sitting in your office chair, your feet up on another chair. There is a mostly-full teacup on the desk near you.
On your lap is a 17" laptop (somewhat warm)In your pocket:
- Bulky wallet
- 2G USB key
- Right now you are taking a break from configuring software to BLOG
- When you are done, you will assemble and email some research data to your boss
- Sometime later today, a co-worker will probably stop by for help with programming their ePrime experiment
- At 15:00, Carnival will start
- Sometime before Carnival you would like to move to the NSH Atrium for a change in scenery
- You just got back from lunch. Before then, tired of getting no responses on the message board on how to work around install problems with the $7000 neuroimaging software, you rolled up your sleeves and did ugly things to force it to install. Before then, you did some web maintenance, and a bit before then, you walked to work.
You feel healthy, comfortable, and peaceful. You are moderately full from your recent lunch, and are somewhat sleepy.
> MODERATE USENET
You moderate your Usenet newsgroups. Roughly 5% of submissions are not spam.
> PLUG IN HEADPHONES
> PLAY SOME MUSIC
You run your script to randomly play music, first playing MC Frontalot's "Special Delivery" because you want to hear it.
> DO WORK