- Flexible attributes attachable to each entry, stored in entry_misc table
- If these attributes happen to be named "Music" or "Mood" and the blog is set to mirror to LJ, they will be mirrored to LJ's version of those attributes as well
- No web interface yet for setting these attributes - I need to decide a few more things about where I'm taking this feature before I do that. It might be neat to have non-text features for these attributes, such as a numeric mood indicator that would have an on-the-fly generation of a plot for the relation of that value to preceding (and later, if applicable) entries. There's a lot of potential coolness..
- Entry topics now mirror to LJ's "Tags"
- Messaging subsystem is almost done
I like that recently there's been a meme floating around, started by one good blog post that got a lot of airtime, of posting and then talking about…
I often find that my PRIMARY clipboard (the one associated with mouse selections in the X Window System, not to be confused with the CLIPBOARD…