- Flexible attributes attachable to each entry, stored in entry_misc table
- If these attributes happen to be named "Music" or "Mood" and the blog is set to mirror to LJ, they will be mirrored to LJ's version of those attributes as well
- No web interface yet for setting these attributes - I need to decide a few more things about where I'm taking this feature before I do that. It might be neat to have non-text features for these attributes, such as a numeric mood indicator that would have an on-the-fly generation of a plot for the relation of that value to preceding (and later, if applicable) entries. There's a lot of potential coolness..
- Entry topics now mirror to LJ's "Tags"
- Messaging subsystem is almost done
Been feeling a bit nostalgic. Not about to return to LiveJournal - their new ownership is unfortunate, but I wanted to briefly note what's been up…
It's about time I pulled the plug on the LJ version of my blog: 1) I'm much more active on G+ than I am with general blogging. I post many times a…
I don't know which should be considered more remarkable: That a cat should trust a member of a far larger and stronger species that it can't…