Here's to finding cool stuff in dreams, and failing to take it out of said dreams into reality. Ahh well, at least my credit card is not charged. I can imagine the "location" field looking kind of funny for those purchases anyway...
- 2 Jan 2007 17:40 - Pittsburgh, PA - $8 - INDIA GARDEN
- 2 Jan 2007 23:08 - Pittsburgh, PA - $12 - GIANT EAGLE
- 3 Jan 2007 06:45 - Dreams - $23 - THAT DREAM YOU HAD WHERE YOU JUMPED HIGH TO WIN A POSTER AND THEN BOUGHT WHAT YOU JUMPED HIGH TO GRAB
- 3 Jan 2007 11:05 - Pittsburgh, PA - $60 - NATIONAL CITY CASH WITHDRAWL
If I am to buy stuff in dreams, it should be decisions, judgements, and ideas. While those often turn out to be incoherent or broken in the realm of waking thought, at the very least they have a *chance* of being useful.
To get in real life (unrelated to dream acquisitions): more blankets, plastic to cover windows, possibly electric heater (I've bought many of these over the years, and have discarded them every time I ran out of space while moving. Unwise).
- Plus: I woke up this morning to find that my hair is totally awesome. It looks like a mix between "mad scientist" and "nobility", just the way I like it.
- Minus: Recent stress makes me look at least five years older. Sigh.