And because it is important, you should know that my note that Whole Foods has the wonderful lemon juice in giant bottles is wrong. It is in fact the Co-Op that has that, so if you go to Whole Foods you will be as without lemonade as I am (sadly, very).
Also grumbly that I left my laptop's power cord at work.
It is times like this that I wish I had a car, to correct power and juice problems.
The one upside of the recent political death is that at least we're not hearing about Michael Jackson anymore.
Twitter encourages a certain style of corrispondence - exuberant, quirky, words slightly off-kilter so as to move mental dust around. Slightly stilted.
- "Dancing here is like a mirror meeting a disco ball"
- "Splendid tea marred only by the glare of hobos outside"
- "Zombies in fact make poor waiters. I am too polite to complain unless they attack."
- "Laughter may be good medicine, but it did not cure my gardeners of apparent lepersy"
- "Emerging fashions are terrifyingly inspired for Twisted Sister. Help!"
Té Café has good internet but terrible DNS. Firefox setting "network.proxy.socks_remote_dns" joined with "ssh -D 8080 -Nf HOSTNAME" is my hero. It would be cute were there a way to tell firefox to use socks only for DNS.
Feeling pretty blah, aimless, and overwhelmed by problems.
(section not shown)
Random invitations to drive me to CMU and/or the Co-op would be likely accepted.