This is qualified as a dissenting thought.
- When may a search for wisdom (philosophy) become a search for knowledge (science)?
- When we define and decide on on a notion of what knowledge is and how it is to be sought.
- Can one find knowledge without looking for it?
- One may find things that may become knowledge with reevaluation rather than search, but until we have that framework knowledge is not definitionally meaningful.
- Is reintegration of past events as valuable in science as prediction of future ones? Are we not better off not seeking material that may be reevaluated into science?
- Depends on the notion of science we make for a field. Each field differs a bit