As those of you who are reading my blog know, I'm moving to Philadelphia soon, and my job at CMU ends at the end of June. I will likely do a small amount of remote work for CMU that will provide a tiny income after that, but that won't pay the rent there. It's not urgent, but I don't like negative cashflow, so...
If any of you know of any openings for someone who can do:
- Sysadmin-type things (network administration too; I know my way around IOS, VLANs/VPNs, and simplar)
- Systems Programmer-type things (I can do some kernel hackery if needed)
- DBA-type things (many dialects, including Oracle)
- User-training - I can write documentation and train people
- Psychology research (neuroimaging, experimental design/conduct/analysis)
- Bioinformatics programming
A more proper (and mostly-current) resume is available here.