- Giorgio Agamben - Homo Sacer: Sovereign Power and Bare Life
- An adorable quote from Robert Fulghum on love
- Up and Down the Ladder of Abstraction (may have been provided by some other LJ person a month or two ago)
- An equipment analysis I put together in an MMORPG I play called Dofus. I do a lot of this stuff
- Item Guide for "Binding of Isaac"
- Project page for a piece of software relevant to a job I'm applying for
- Another piece of software that came up in that or another job interview
- Bernie Sanders' voting record, which I looked up in order to substantiate my points in a political discussion on the internet
- Ageism, which (at least concerning youth) I don't think is usually all that bad.
- A criticism of excessive emphasis on software reusability
- An article on record-based diff/grep tools, which is something I wrote once but they will probably do it better and I'm keen to see how
- Two pages that Codinghorror linked to regarding things-for-geeks-to-learn related to social software and society: Ni Ichi
Browser Tab Survey
Today, there was a vote by the United Nations on recognising Palestine as a non-member state. Despite intense lobbying by the US, it passed with…
One of the most difficult things about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is that there are so many frames from which to view it. One can focus on the…
With the most recent conflict involving Israel and Gaza, I find my attention unwillingly returning to the area, but find the task of judging…