A few of you cook. If you have relatively lazy recipes for the following, I would be delighted to hear them:
- Spicy guacamole - So far all my attempts at this have ended up inedible in various ways. Store-bought spicy guac is good, but I enjoy making guac from avocados
- Beer Fondue - I don't like beer, but I have occasionally had excellent beer fondue (the best was in StLouis). At least, I think it was fondue. It was definitely a delicious cheese-beer mix used with dipping bread.
- Creme Brulee - Are there any simple ways to make this? So far all my attempts have been reasonably tasty but also very much not what was intended
- Handmade Pestos - I can actually do this, but my recipe is dull. I would love to hear how other people do it
- Cheese-breads - All my attempts at this have been disasterous
- Cherry crisp - I love cherry crisps and can actually make them. I'd love to hear other recipes though!
- Curried rice
- And a reasonable vegetarian equivalent to marinated chicken, if there is such a thing, because while I don't miss the meat part, I do miss the overall flavour