- General rudeness and anti-social behavior
- Excessive drunkeness
- Overly-aggressive approaches towards the opposite sex, to the point of discomfort
- Rudeness to the volunteer hosts who donate their free time to help run events
- Two no-shows
- Habitual violation of dress codes
- Cheapness at potluck events
- Attempting to crash parties without RSVPing
- Ignoring age restrictions for certain age-specific events
- Pattern of not tipping at venues
- Lackluster participation in event ice-breakers, rules, themes, etc.
- PUAs (pick-up artists)
- Contacting multiple members online (via e-mail or greetings) whom you have never met. This group is not an online 'friendship' or dating site. Since we require photos of all members, we take this rule *very* seriously.
- Harassing or impolite e-mails or greetings
- Over-promotion of one's business or social group. We will allow a brief mention of what you do in your profile. Member names cannot be of businesses nor contain URLs.
Rules for a Social
Dream:I was in some strange kind of situation where I had just managed to escape some kind of captors in a large school, but didn't feel safe to…
Just had an extended conversation in a dream.. I may have written about this before here. If so, this is an elaboration. One of the things that was…
Last night I had a strange dream that was operating from the certainty that I was going to have a baby (not physically), but didn't actually provide…